Monday, February 22, 2010

What to Blog about?

I'm too lazy to go get my camera right now and see what pictures are on it. I'm having the winter blahs...still. Instead of writing about what has happened this month, I'll write about some things I'm looking forward to in the months ahead...

  • Finishing our basement
  • Tax Refund
  • Selling our car (Hyundai Santa Fe 2005, if you're interested)
  • Vacations
  • Celebrating our 8th Anniversary in a month
  • Easter, which means warm weather! ...hopefully
  • Cole's 3rd Birthday, here's a picture from last year:

Hopefully I can endure the last few weeks of winter and look forward to fun things to come!

1 comment:

D'N K said...

I have the winter blahs too. I hate this time of year. I can't wait for warme weather. How much are you selling your van for? I need a new one... I just don't know right now.