Friday, February 12, 2010

Love This!!

So in the spirit of Valentine's Day I'm going to tell you a few of the things I love right now...

  • Puffed French Toast...sooo good!! It tastes just like a churro. Super easy to make too.
  • 'Modern Family' and 'Lost'...these are my two favorite shows right now. 'Modern Family' is such a funny sitcom, and something different for a change. And 'Lost', what can I say, that show is so intense and never know what's going to happen next. And sorry to say, I haven't watched one episode of American Idol this season. I'm so going to be out of the loop, oh well.
  • Warm weather...I see glimpses of it.
  • Running races...I wish I could run one once a week. It's such an adrenaline rush. Everyone needs to run a race once in their life to see how good it feels. Ran a 10K last week in 52 minutes! I've come a long way...
  • Spending time with good friends. People that love you for you, even with your weaknesses.
  • Tax return money!! Paying off the car and finishing the basement...not so fun.
  • My great husband and kids. I love them so much. I feel blessed to have such a great family....extended family included!
Happy Valentine's Day! I need to go finish making my sugar cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I totally need that puffed french toast recipe...like now!!! Sounds so good! And I can't believe you like to run...hahaha

Amy b.

Megan said...

I agree. I think you need to share the aforementioned recipe! I agree about races - they are so fun. I love the atmosphere and the commodore - way to go on the 10K time too! And I have never watched AI - so I am always out of the loop on that and it's not too bad ;)