Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ragnar

I always thought Ragnar was way too crazy for me and it even sounded like down right stupidity. Who wants to run for over 24 hours straight, through the night with no sleep?! Pure insanity, right? So when I was asked 3 weeks before if I wanted to do it, I can't believe I said yes. I'm glad I did it though. I learned just how far I can push myself. It was physically and mentally exhausting. But also super rewarding.

Stats:
Runner #12
1st run: 3:00 pm, 3.1 miles up Snowbasin hill, 31 minutes
2nd run: 3:00 am, 6.5 miles, middle of Oakley, 57 minutes
3rd run: 1:00 pm, 5 miles, Park City/Canyons Resort, 48 minutes



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I have ZERO desire to do that but I'm super impressed you did it. Way to go!!!!

Crystal said...

I hear you guys had a blast. WAY TO GO!!! You are amazing. :)

Mandy said...

You did awesome! It was great to see you at the finish line!

Megan said...

Way to go! You are awesome.

I have been asked to do it the last 4 years in a row, but have yet to. But I am doing the Red Rock Relay this September. Any excuse to run to St. George. lol.