We had a fun July. It was pretty busy and filled with family and friends, just the way I like it!
We went to see Toy Story 3 at the Drive-In. Kids loved it and stayed awake the whole time!
Nate and Aubrey tagged along...

We went on a camping overnight-er with some friends. We were roughin' it (no toilets!) but we had fun shooting guns and 4-wheeling. Ummm, can you tell the guys were in charge of this trip?

I had an awesome Birthday! Casey spoiled me with an ice cream cake (so good!) Here's Cole singing to me. He loves to sing "Happy Birthday" so he sang to me quite a few times during the week. What a cute little stinker that one is!

We picked the hottest day of July to head down to Lagoon. The kids had so much fun they didn't mind the heat too much. We started off at Lagoon-a-Beach.

This had to be one of Cole's favorite rides, he loved the cars. It's so fun to see my kids ride on the same rides I did growing up! They rode all the rides and were never scared. Emma rode some big rides too (the Bat, the big Swings, and the Wild Mouse.) She loved it!

Here's part of the fam after getting soaked on Rattlesnake Rapids.

My sister Aubrey's other half, Nate, left for his mission this week. He's an awesome kid and he's going to be a great missionary! He's going to Riverside, California.

Okay, so this was so funny. I went to get a picture of my kids on the Merry-go-round. This is where I found Emma...

On this tiny goose that didn't move. I asked her if she wanted to ride one that actually moved. She then changed her mind and moved to a flying peacock at the last minute.
We went camping with my mom's family. Here's a great picture of Cole:
Love it!Me and Casey rode to the top of Ben Lomond Peak on the 4-wheeler. It was pretty cool!

We have a few more weeks of summer left. Emma starts school on August 11th (year round.) It's been a great summer but I think I'm ready for a change in weather and a little more structure.
1 comment:
Can I get an amen on the change of weather!? But the warm weather does go with the ice cream cake. Mmmmm. Ice cream cake. The picture of your son covered in filth is hilarious. Gotta love camping. But with no toilets?! You are a much better wife than I! lol.
Post a Comment