A friend called today to ask me for a cookie recipe she assumed was mine. She explained part of the recipe to me and I told her it wasn't mine but that it sounded familiar. So I did a quick search to find the recipe she was talking about. It's so EASY! She said she's done it before and they taste really good. So try these out and let me know what you think.EASY Cool Whip cookies:
1 box cake mix (any flavor, my friend used 'Funfetti')
1 8 oz. Cool Whip
1 egg
Powdered Sugar
Mix cake mix, cool whip, and egg together. Form into balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. **Refrigerate for easier rolling
I love recipes that use box mixes!
You'll never believe what I made today...homemade wheat bread!
1 comment:
Looks yummy! Whole wheat bread?! I'm impressed! I'm sure I'd eat the whole loaf in a day.
Post a Comment