Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another year older!

We celebrated Emma's 6th Birthday last week. She's been waiting to turn 6 for a long time now. One of the breaks of being the youngest ( I would know...) We had a crazy week celebrating her birthday!

We checked her out of school early and went to the Aquatic Center with my family.


The cake had melted in the car and the top layer slid of the bottom layer. We fixed it up best we could, looked pretty silly (the picture doesn't show) but still tasted good!



The kids loved swimming with Bryce, Ty, and Weston. They are such great uncles and so much fun with my kids!



Later that night we went to the Demolition Derby. All I can say is, wow. I didn't know what to expect. It was pretty loud and crazy! The kids loved it.


We had a friend party too. I just love Birthday's! My kid's birthdays I should say...

Cute girls!

It was a fun-filled, busy Birthday week! I think Emma had a pretty good time. She has her moments, but I can see the she's turning into a wonderfully fun little person. Love that girl!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I can't believe Emma is already 6! But come to think of it, Lincoln will be 5 later this year, so I guess it makes sense. Wow! Our kiddos are growing up so fast. I guess that probably means we're getting old. lol Oh well. :)