I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Memory lane...
Just looking through pictures...
Man time flies when you're raising kids!
I'm now mother to a 1st grader, wow. And a preschooler.
My babies aren't babies anymore...
Love those stinkers!!
Oh, and I've decided I need another baby to smooch on, like now.
I am amazed at how much your kids look like their baby pictures. Anna looks NOTHING like she was when she was a baby. Regardless, your kiddos are super cute. Emma is absolutely gorgeous in that last picture. I want her hair! lol.
4 comments:
Well, better get busy :)
Is this an announcement?
I am amazed at how much your kids look like their baby pictures. Anna looks NOTHING like she was when she was a baby. Regardless, your kiddos are super cute. Emma is absolutely gorgeous in that last picture. I want her hair! lol.
YES! We need another baby!!
Post a Comment