Monday, September 20, 2010

A great week for a great hubby!

Casey was lucky to have two fun events this week in his life.  First he was awarded with a "Life Saving Award" from Syracuse City and the Police and Fire Department.  He arrived within two minutes of a young lady going into cardiac arrest and was able to perform CPR.  We were able to visit with this lady and her family (3 children, including a 5 month old) after and they were so grateful.  It was great to see him receive recognition for all his hard work!




So proud of their dad!.

We also attended Casey's 10 year mission reunion.  Here he is with his mission president and mission mom and one of his favorite companions.  

I wasn't too excited to go since it's always awkward when you know anybody, but it turned out to be a really nice night.  There was great food and many spiritually uplifting moments.  It was a nice week and I'm very lucky to be married to such a great man!  Love you Babe!!

3 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Hey, that's awesome! Tell Casey congrats!!! Why did she go into cardiac arrest? Now I'm nervous...Brenn's almost 5 months!

Megan said...

That is so awesome! We are lucky to have such great guys out saving people's lives all while risking theirs.

Tiffany said...

I think our country is really messed up when amazing "heros" like Casey, who put their lives on the line every single day--get paid next to nothing--while stupid atheletes and movie stars get paid millions just to entertain us!! What's up with that?
You should be so proud of him and I am so grateful that we have men like him protecting our little city!!