Yes people, it was one of those days.
I was in a big hurry to get to church and went to walk out the door when Emma said, "Why are you wearing two different shoes Mom?" Wow. Thanks Emma! ...who does that?
This is only part of what I made for Thanksgiving. Banana Creme Pie, my favorite.
I also made pretzel jello and white chocolate chip cookies.
![]() |
| Emma lost her first tooth! She was so excited. Her Grandma Johnson pulled it out. Now we get to go through the goofy smile stage! |


4 comments:
Oh My Heck...I did the same things a couple of weeks ago and I realized it during Sac. meeting...Oh man was I ever embargoed...hahaha
Love that shoe story. Glad you had a picture to document it as well ;) And I love that everyone in our club made that pie for their Thanksgivings. Well, in my case Chelsie did and I just got to enjoy it. And boy did I. Delicious!
Its good to know that other people do the same thing as I do. Gotta love rushing everywhere with kids.
ok, now i feel tons better about myself. i have walked out of the door at least twice with diffent shoes and didn't notice until i got home. luckily you were able to change
Post a Comment