I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Had to record this one
Getting out of the bath...me soaking wet and not too happy,
Cole: "But I just love you"
Me: **thinking: Did he just say that?**
Me: "But you got me all wet and I don't like being wet"
Cole: "Just get new clothes"
Me: "I don't have any more"
Cole: "They're just in the laundry, you just have to get them"
Me: "Ok, I love you too"
One of those moments where you stop and realize what matters most. Love that little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment