![]() | ||
| Yes we went to Maui. Casey has been dying to go back since we went to Oahu 2 years ago. So here we are again, saying Aloha and wearing touristy flowers in our hair! These pictures are not in order but I don't have the energy to change them so here we go: |
Oh the scenery, that is mostly the definition of Maui is. Amazing scenery and beautiful beaches.
Black Sand Beach.
A Banyan tree. Branches grow into the ground and form new trees.
Oh yes, a food picture. Love me some froyo!
We were rewarded a sunset cruise from a timeshare presentation we went to . Or I should call it a "Booze Cruise"...since everyone was drinking, excluding us of course :)
This is what we saw at the airport! My cute kiddos!! I really missed them...they made me pay for leaving them home. Lots of whining the next few days..
A mac-nut ice cream cookie from Hula cookies.
One of our favorite places we ate, the view was amazing. "Cheeseburger in Paradise"...they were SOOO good, and gigantic!
And more beaches...
And more scenery....
And more food...are you getting the theme yet? This banana bread was pretty dang good. And dried mango.
My 2nd big fat burger of the trip. See that oozing avacado? Mmmm...
One of many desserts we devoured! (Yes I gained five pounds)
The 1st of many waterfalls we saw on the Road to Hana.
Some of the crazy, scary, 600+ turns on Road to Hana.
Our favorite waterfall
![]() | |||
| A magic show we were a part of. It was very fun helping the magician out. However, that made it all the more unbelievable since I couldn't figure out how he did any of it!! |




















2 comments:
I am so jealous of your trip! The food, the scenery - all of it! That waterfall looks amazing! And so do you. Love all your outfits and the little flowers in your hair - you look super cute!
Ok so you need to share what things you would recommend. Ironically we are going to Maui in October. Did you like it better than Oahu? Looks like you had way fun and makes me even more excited to go. The scenery looks amazing. However I am not sure I will look as good as you do with all your cute flowers in your hair. Hope you are adjusting to being home.
Post a Comment