![]() |
| Some of Cole's neighborhood preschool class, there are 9 kids total. Casey went to the graduation and this is the picture I end up with... |
Emma's Tap Dance Recital. She's pretty good!
And quite the poser!
This picture was taken before she had 4 teeth pulled!
Yes I felt bad about it so I took her to McDonald's for lunch.
The after shot. It looks a lot more normal now but at first it was a shocking sight. I guess this is to help her permanent teeth grow in straighter. Hopefully less braces!
It was funny to hear her try to talk the first day!
1st grade program. This was the best picture I could get. It was a cute dinosaur theme. See how tall she is? I don't know where that came from...








1 comment:
Why would you want her BABY teeth to grow in straight?! ;)
She is cute any how, though I can only imagine what she sounded like when she talked. Good times.
Post a Comment