Sunday, September 4, 2011

And Part 3

 

Spent time "camping" with the family. Instead of real camping this year we went to a day camp. It was fun. Kind of like camping (not really).  Didn't think I liked camping much until we couldn't go.  
But the kids had a good time!



Here's my cute little SECOND grader on her first day.  Can you believe it?  

She really pulls those jeggings off...wish I had those legs!


She hates when I take pictures in her classroom, thus her not looking at me.  

Celebrated Emma's 7th Birthday with a very fun weekend.  Swam at the Aquatic Center, a friends party, dinner and shopping with Gma Johnson, and shopping and sleepover with Gma Decker.  What a lucky girl!





The fun cake I made for her friend party.  Too bad I didn't take a picture of the inside.  
It was all colorful like the one I did last year.  The girls loved it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey, I know that cake ;) I wished Anna let me do the colorful inside, but she demanded it was chocolate. Lame sauce. I am can't believe you have a second grader either! That outfit is super cute. It's a good thing her dad's a cop - she is going to have boys after her already!