Halloween has never been my favorite holiday but I must say these two made it so much fun this year.
We carved pumpkins (Dad helped get guts out and mom carved...)
We had a family party. I don't care to dress up, it's not my thing. But there's a ton of pressure at this party. So here's what I came up with....very creative I know. We sprayed Emma's hair black for the party and once we realized how hard it was to get out, we decided not to do it for Halloween. I just noticed her scalp still has some black on it!
Halloween night we went to Warren's for free kids meals. It was fun but free stuff brings everyone out!
Cole is not a fan of taking pictures...
Emma likes to choose scary costumes. I'm always surprised since she's such a girly girl. Doesn't she make a scary vampire. Cole is Jack Sparrow skeleton.
Casey handed out the candy and played music out of his police car. The neighbor kids loved it. Glad he's such a good sport!
Cole and Emma lasted quite a long time, almost two hours. We had so much candy. I didn't think we'd ever eat it all. But we've done a good job and there isn't much left.







No comments:
Post a Comment