Thursday, January 12, 2012

November (Yes I'm that behind on blogging...)

As you can tell I haven't put blogging on the top of my list lately.  I actually haven't downloaded pictures from my camera since Halloween.  I guess I've been distracted by something...maybe it's this baby that's supposed to come next week!  I swear I've lost my brain since being pregnant.  Hope I get it back :)

 Casey's parents have a big huge tree in their yard and they have a "leaf party" every year.  The kids love jumping in the leaves with their cousins.



Here's my little brother Bryce opening his mission call to Buenos Aires, Argentina!  



Cole takes an awesome picture.  He's such a funny kid.

We went to the Temple Square lights with my family the week after Thanksgiving.  Cole thought it was his playground and had a fun time running all over the place.  
Good thing I had 4 brothers there to chase him around!



No comments: