Here is Cole being his silly self. He let Emma and her friends dress him up. I totally glanced at him and thought he was a girl for a minute!
Casey celebrated the big 3-2. Nothing special about it, just that we're getting so old! ...Yes I feel the same age as him.
Emma always wants to dress up for wherever she is going. Not sure where she gets that, have you seen some of the stuff I walk out the door in?
Cole as spiderman....
Posing at his Preschool Christmas Program. What a ham! He's always making us laugh.
He sang the songs so good. I'm so glad he loves preschool.
Christmas at my grandma's.
Another program picture.
Christmas morning
Christmas at the Johnson's. These two are only two months apart. So grateful for close cousins!
The week after Christmas we hung out with my sister Aubrey a lot. She lives in California right now so we don't get to see her all the time. Emma told her while she was here, "I'm not letting you leave!"
They miss her lots.
Emma had her last tap performance. She had fun and is going to miss it!














2 comments:
Love the pictures Ash! And I love those kids of yours! Tell them I said hi!
I feel like you have dropped off the face of the Earth. Come back to Twitter. I miss you. Should you be having a baby, like now? Good luck. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment