
The first snow of the year! Emma was so excited to go out and play in it. I had to convince her to come inside because I was freezing.

She did a very good snow angel. We definitely need new snow clothes. She is growing so fast.

Every year Santa Claus comes to Syracuse. He rides the fire truck and throws candy. We heard he was coming at 9:00 so we got dressed and went to our neighbor's house to wait. After many false alarms (we could hear the fire truck in the distance) he finally showed up around 9:45. It was a long wait but the kids had fun.
2 comments:
I just love that little girl. And Cole too. Love ya all Thanks for the blog I love it Mom
I think we have more snow here in Iowa then you do... Hopefully it snows a ton there so we can go snowboarding when we come home for Christmas.
Post a Comment