For all you dedicated readers out there you may recall my list of "Things that must go." On that list I included the current Utah Jazz team. I take it back. This weekend we went to a Jazz game. They were playing the Kings so I was worried that they might lose. I love going to Jazz games so I was hoping for an exciting game. We never eat at the Delta Center because it costs so much money and I'm not a fan of hot dogs, but the friends we went with suggested the pasta place that's there and it was really good. I got the chicken alfredo penne pasta with a really yummy salad. It ended up being a close game with the Jazz pulling out a win. It was an awesome game and it renewed my faith in the current team. So Go Jazz!! Sorry I doubted you. I hope you continue to prove me wrong.
I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
I take it back....
For all you dedicated readers out there you may recall my list of "Things that must go." On that list I included the current Utah Jazz team. I take it back. This weekend we went to a Jazz game. They were playing the Kings so I was worried that they might lose. I love going to Jazz games so I was hoping for an exciting game. We never eat at the Delta Center because it costs so much money and I'm not a fan of hot dogs, but the friends we went with suggested the pasta place that's there and it was really good. I got the chicken alfredo penne pasta with a really yummy salad. It ended up being a close game with the Jazz pulling out a win. It was an awesome game and it renewed my faith in the current team. So Go Jazz!! Sorry I doubted you. I hope you continue to prove me wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree. Jazz games are still fun to go to. But, I still don't think it will ever be the same as the Stockton to Malone era. That was just the best!
So, that pasta dish on your side bar looks really good. I want it right now!
I agree. That era will never be matched. I'm just glad I was able to witness it.
I heard that the Jazz won the Spurs the other night. Now that's something... Tony Parker and all.
Post a Comment