


Having two kids is so much fun. Emma and Cole are so cute together. They get so excited to see each other in the morning. I've even noticed that Cole gets bored when Emma's not around. And Emma is always asking about Cole when he's sleeping. She can't wait for him to wake up. Emma's pretty good at sharing all her toys with Cole. They are definitely true siblings though. Emma loves Cole so much that at times Cole gets annoyed. She's always trying to help him with everything. Even when he doesn't want any help. But overall it's fun and I love watching them interact with each other and playing together. Just the other day she had named Cole, "Lacey," and was trying to play pretend with him. She kept trying to get his attention by yelling "Lacey." Of course he wasn't paying any attention to her. She was also playing "School" this week and he was the student. Again, it didn't work very well. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops. I hope they will always be good friends.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I have heard it is often easier to have 2 kids than just 1 because they can entertain each other instead of you always having to do it. I think that's hilarious that Emma named him Lacey. HAHAHAH. :)
They are adorable! I think you should have like three more.
Post a Comment