Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting ready

Here's an idea of what I go through getting ready in the morning. Cole crawls into the bathroom happy as can be. He crawls over to the tub and pushes my shampoo into the tub. He then crawls over to the toilet, pulls himself up and grabs everything off the back of the toilet..my basket of hair and face stuff, and magazines...and throws them on the floor. All the while I'm trying to get ready as fast as I can because I know what's next....the garbage can. He sees the garbage can and crawls as fast as he can to knock it down. I usually can grab it and put it up high before he gets to it, not always though. Next would be the toilet paper. He loves to grab it and tear pieces off. After that he usually eats it or throws it in the air. By this point I'm putting my mascara on as fast as possible. After I finish getting ready the bathroom is a disaster and Cole's sitting on the floor smiling up at me. I love being a mom!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Oh how I love having little boys! Cole is absolutely adorable...seriously, he's so cute!

Jenn's Notes said...

In one of your past posts, you mentioned disney princess on ice. Are you going?

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.