Saturday, March 1, 2008

How could I forget....

I can't believe I forgot two of my favorite shows? The USA Network has created two really great shows. "Monk" is so funny. He is an obsessive-compulsive detective of sorts. I love all his quirky attributes. It's a little "What About Bob?" but not so annoying. I also love "Psych." I'm not sure what show I like more. I think it might be "Psych." The show is about a guy who pretends to be a psychic but he's really just good at figuring things out. It's so funny! I also like that both shows have good, clean humor and I don't have to worry about what I'm going to see or hear. They play reruns of both shows all the time. They have weird seasons though. Half of their season start in January and the other half in July. It's nice because they have new episodes when everything else is reruns.

1 comment:

Jenn's Notes said...

Hey ash, we watch the same shows. I love ugly betty. I am really mad they have taken off the air to run all the lost shows now. never really got into lost; and you can't go wrong with csi. i am glad you have this blog so i can keep up on your family. dont forget to check out ours as well. clayjennifergeilmannfamily.blogspot.com jennifer