Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random thoughts...

Here are a few things that have been on my mind this week:

I don't know that I would call myself a die-hard "So You Think You Can Dance" fan but I definitely love the show. And since I'm going to a Season Finale party this week I thought I would tell you my thoughts on the season. Let's get this straight, I know nothing about dance. But the show is so fun to watch. They do so many different styles of dance. This year I haven't had one clear favorite. I really liked Chelsie, and Gev was really fun to watch (he's from Bountiful!) Both of them have been voted off so I really don't care who wins (it will probably be Joshua or Katee).

Batman:Dark Knight...saw it...wow, what a twisted, freaky movie. Of course I had heard all the hype so I had certain expectations. It was so intense. I was on the edge of my seat the whole show. One downfall, there was no real love story. I'm a sucker for a good action-packed love story. The Joker...let's just say I won't forget that face for awhile. And the fact that Heath Ledger died made it all the more creepy.


I'm soooo happy "Monk" and "Psych" are back! If you like good, clean comedy then you have to watch these shows. They're both detective-type shows. If you need a Friday night show watch "Psych" and "Monk" on USA ('characters welcome':)


I made a big mistake. I thought I pre-ordered "Breaking Dawn" early enough so I would have it today...I didn't. I received an email from Amazon that said I should be getting it Tuesday. I didn't think it mattered that much to me, but I'm dying right now! People are out there right now reading it and I'm not. I so thought I was over Edward, that is until I re-read "Eclipse" this past week. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I'm totally obsessed with him again. I can't wait to see how it all ends. And if Jacob doesn't "imprint" soon I might just throw the book in the garbage...ok I would never do that...but get Jacob out of the picture already!

4 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

That's too bad about the book. I saw tons of them at Costco yesterday. I don't think I've ever bought a book other than a school book. Sad, huh? I still need to read the second and third Twilight books. Maybe someday. Anyway, I really want Twitch to win. I think he deserves it the most. I will be rooting for him on Wednesday!

D'N K said...

Hey don't be sad, I preorderd my book too and didn't get it in time. I'm so sad and can't wait to read it. I'm right with you WAITING! Hope we both get it soon.

Amy B. said...

I love SYTYCD and I love the batman movies and I want Jacob out of the picture too...Great minds think alike...HEHEHE

Lisa said...

I totally did the same thing. I pre-ordered my book from amazon thinking that I wouldn't care that much but, now that I am hearing from everyone how good the book is I am dying! I swear I will never pre- order a book I really want to read from Amazon again.