Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last of the pictures, I promise!

Sorry to bore you all with my travel log. I only have a few more pictures...

When I asked Casey at the end of our trip, what was your favorite thing we did? He said, "Eating Cap'n Crunch on the balcony." What?? I'm serious people...


The view was really amazing though!


After sitting through a 2 hour time share presentation (annoying, it was supposed to be 90 min.), we were awarded our free gift. A Catamaran ride! It was so cool. This was definitely one of the highlights.


We saw dolphins...


Casey hoisted the sail...

And we saw a baby humpback whale. It was the very last thing we did on our trip. We flew home later that day. It was hard to come home and leave paradise behind, but all good things must come to an end, right? Some day we may get to go back. Hopefully sooner than later.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love that Casey liked the Cpt Crunch on the deck...sometimes it's life's simplest things that brings us the greatest joy!! What a beautiful trip!!