I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
The first half of September brought....
Cole started Preschool and loves it! Mom loves it too...
Emma and Cole started soccer and are surprisingly good at it! They both score goals almost every game. Mom and Dad are very proud of them.
We went on an evening camp with some friends for FHE.
And of course the start of Football season. My husband is now transformed into a crazed Cowboys fan and is now dragging my kids along in his obsession.
Cole dresses like dad and says, "I'm Officer Johnson!" However, he tells me he wants to be a firefighter when he grows up because policemen, "do hard work" Yes it's true, they do hard work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cole is so funny! I love that kid! And Emma too! And your soon to be born baby boy!
I miss you on Twitter. Why did you abandon us?!
Post a Comment